What is an Eyelid Lift Procedure?
The eyelid lift is commonly seen as a relatively simple plastic surgery procedure that can produce dramatic and positive changes in the face. However, that does not mean that patients don’t have questions about what an eyelid lift procedure involves and what their options are. At the Sanctuary Cosmetic Center, we offer patients a website filled with content devoted to any and all procedures — both surgical and nonsurgical — relating to the eyelids. We did so for a very valid reason: Sanctuary Cosmetic Center in Northern Virginia was founded by Dr. Soheila Rostami, a double board-certified oculofacial plastic surgeon whose nearly 20-year career has been dedicated to serving patients’ eyelids needs. Dr. Rostami, along with her associate, Dr. Maryam Nazemzadeh, a board-certified oculofacial plastic surgeon, are eyelid specialists with credentials that have earned them the esteem of their peers and the praise of their patients. Our nationally renowned surgeons are committed to patient education. The content in this section of the website is dedicated to answer your questions about the eyelid lift procedure. Trust the experts!
If you have questions about the following areas of eyelid surgery Virginia, you can consult these pages:
- Candidates for Eyelid Surgery: Eyelid surgery is a commonly performed procedure with a wide variety of benefits. Generally, there are two basic categories of eyelid surgery candidates: those looking for therapeutic benefits and those looking for cosmetic benefits. It should be noted, however, that these candidates often overlap.
- The Eyelid Surgery Procedure: Surgeons rely on a variety of techniques in order to generate the best results for patients. However, eyelid surgery generally follows the same basic steps, detailed on this page.
- Eyelid Surgery Recovery: Any surgery–even surgery that is minimally invasive–requires a recovery period. On this page, you can learn what to expect from your eyelid surgery procedure.
- Eyelid Surgery Results: Patients often wonder when they can expect to see their final results and what those results might look like. At Sanctuary Cosmetic Center, our patients who seek us from Virginian and the entire Metropolitan DC area, are consistently thrilled with their eyelid surgery results
- Eyelid Surgery for Men: It’s not only women that benefit from eyelid lift procedures. Men are a growing segment of eyelid surgery patients and are able to enjoy a wide range of benefits from the procedure.
- Fat Repositioning and Fat Grafting: While excess skin is an important element of any eyelid lift procedure, the position and size of fat deposits around the eye can not be ignored. As such, surgeons use fat repositioning and fat grafting techniques to get great results.
If you’re interested in learning what our northern Virginia eyelid surgery center can do for you and how long your transformation might take, contact Dr. Rostami and Dr. Nazemzadeh, the experienced and highly qualified surgeons at the Sanctuary Cosmetic Center to schedule a consultation. Our patients get some of the best eyelid surgical care in the country, and you can also benefit from that experience and expertise. The sooner you call to schedule an appointment, the sooner your transformation can begin!