Fix Your Eyelids Without Surgery in Virginia
The eyelids are an incredibly important piece of the face. When wrinkles, lines, and excess tissue get in the way of your eyes, it can be demoralizing and depressing; those lines and wrinkles can make you look older than you feel. For a wide variety of patients, surgical solutions to excess eyelid tissue is simply not viable–either the patient is not a good candidate for surgery or has a strong preference against it. But those patients can still get excellent results with non surgical or non invasive eyelid rejuvenation procedures. Dr. Rostami and Dr. Nazemzadeh are nationally renowned eyelid experts, experienced in helping patients look more youthful and energized without surgery.
Dr. Nazemzadeh and Dr. Rostami offer the following non surgical eyelid rejuvenation options:
- Restylane for Eyelid Lift: When dark circles or lines form around the eyes due to loss of volume, Restylane is one of the best options for addressing those issues. These injections generate temporary but natural looking results.
- Juvederm for Eyelid Lift: While Restylane is typically used for dark circles under the eyes, Juvederm is used to treat lines and wrinkles. Injections of this dermal filler replenish volume and mitigate lines and wrinkles.
- Tear Trough Treatment: When the lines under your eyelids (called the tear trough) get too deep for your comfort, there are some non invasive treatments you can pursue to mitigate that deep tear trough. By diminishing the depth of the tear trough, you can help make the face look more youthful and rested.
- Dark Circles Treatment: Most of the time, the appearance of dark circles beneath the eyes is an indication of fatigue. However, when dark circles become permanent, they can make you look tired even when you aren’t. Treating these dark circles can be a great way to make yourself look more energized.
- Crow’s Feet Treatment: When lines form around the corners of your eyes (creating the so-called “Crow’s Feet” image), they can make you look older than you feel. Dr. Rostami and Dr. Nazemzadeh offer non invasive ways to treat these Crow’s Feet.
- Botox-Dysport Eye Lift: Certain wrinkles and lines are caused by the way that muscles get locked into a contracted position. To mitigate those wrinkles, you will need an injection of a neuromodulator such as Botox or Dysport.
- Microneedling for Eyes: When it comes to using your body’s natural healing properties, microneedling is an excellent way to go. A microneedling device (such as a Dermapen) is used to create many tiny incisions in the skin, tricking your skin into releasing all kinds of rejuvenating proteins and chemicals.
- Platelet-Rich-Plasma: An injection of Platelet Rich Plasma (or PRP) is usually coupled with Mirconeedling as a way to really encourage your body to leverage its healing powers into rejuvenating results.
If you are interested in these non invasive and non surgical procedures, contact Dr. Rostami or Dr. Nazemzadeh to schedule a confidential consultation. During this consultation, you’ll discuss the optimal ways to achieve your results, what procedures might be right for you, and how soon you can expect to enjoy your transformation. Call us today to get started!